The 3rd Annual HTX BIKE FEST is an all day festival taking place November 1st at Market Square Park in Downtown Houston.
In Collaboration with The Downtown District and Hosted by Black Gold Cycling, The Byke Project, and Neue Creative, this festival is designed to bring cyclists and bike enthusiasts from all over the city to one place for one day.
The festival will boast a huge all day swap meet and over 50 different bike industry vendors. This year's festival will include a variety of demos from various bike sports such as bike polo, bmx/fixed gear freestyle, various cycling contests, a huge obstacle race course, and sprint contests hosted by Texas Gold Sprint’em. The festival will be FREE to the public and the Bike Fest will be working to raise funds through this event to help a local dog charity named Love Puppy Breath Rescue. The festival hours will be from 10am - 7pm.
CLICK THE MAP BELOW VIEW THE EVENT FOOTPRINT FOR 2014.
- 50+ Bike Industry Vendors and Artists
- Morning Swap meets by local bicycle vendors / dealers
- DJs all day long (contact us if you're a DJ and would like to play at the festival)
- Festive Atmosphere
- Benefitting Love Puppy Breath Rescue
- Gold Sprint contests by Texas Gold Sprint'em and Black Gold Cycling
- Sides Events (foot down, bunny hop, Ulock, trackstand)
- BMX and Flatland demos / Freestyle
- Bike Polo Demos by the Houston Hardcourt Crew
- 6700 sq/ft of bike demo / contest space