Become a Sponsor
BECOME A SPONSOR
We will begin providing a list of current sponsors and vendors as we finalize that information. We have provided three different ways for you to get involved with this Festival and are open to any other options that will allow us to work together. If interested, please look over the packages below and contact us with any questions.
Last year’s event was such a great success and we expect our vendor opportunities to fill quickly. There are also many sponsorship & advertising opportunities available at this year’s festival so if you’re interested in either being a vendor or sponsor, please contact us. We have a Media Packet available soon.
The Sprinter: $350*
- 10 x 10 Booth / Tent space (must provide own tent)
- Banner space for 1 banner (must provide banner. Banner placed around demo riding area where various bike demos take place through out the day)
- Name placement on website and social media pushes via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Name placement on event programs which will be handed to first 2000 event attendees
- Logo placement will be reserved for the posters and event programs for title sponsors only. Contact us if interested in being a title sponsor.
- 10x10 Tents and tables can be rented in advance if needed. Tents: $75 Tables: $15
The Freestyler: $150*
- 3x8 Foot Table space located under large trees. Table provided.
- Name placement on website and event program
The Trackstand: $75*
- Banner space for 1 banner (must provide banner. Banner placed around demo riding area where various bike demos take place through out the day or around dog park)
- Banner must be provided a week before the event.
Sponsorship payment due upon time of registration. Payments can be made by check or by credit card via Paypal. Paypal payment option is located in the right side bar of this page. Checks can be mailed to HTX Bike Fest at 2500 Summer Street, #3118, Houston,Tx 77007. Thank you.